MDA SURGICAL FACE MASKS RATIONING FAQs
1) Where to look for information?
We will keep our members up to date from time to time via social media/Whatsapp and email blasts. Please feel free to follow us in the following platform to stay in the loop:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mda.org.my/
(Sabah, Sarawak, Labuan)
Whatsapp group(Sarawak): https://chat.whatsapp.com/ErJs96sGlTyISHO7jjY5FA
Whatsapp group(Sabah&Labuan) : https://chat.whatsapp.com/BPgnbybRoMYERPDGg4QFBv
(Perlis, Kedah, Perak, Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang, Penang)
Whatsapp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BDRzGN5SYLpEzNLOJidFFP
(WP Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, WP Putrajaya, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor)
Whatsapp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/1XeJBRlGCJi6rhIQWUBjXl
2) Who to contact?
Due to the temporary closure of Wisma MDA, you may send us an email via [email protected] for any enquiry.
3) Can they order now?
The rationing process is done based on the responses of the survey which was distributed via social media/Whatsapp and email blasts on the 16th and 20th March 2020. As per stated in the survey notice, we will prioritise members who responded to the study.
The pre-order form will be distributed individually according to the urgency and then eventually there will be an email blast if there is extra supply.
The sequence from the most priority would be:-
- 20/3/2020, Day 1: MDA member-in-benefit of min 6 months in those clinic with 1 month supply, with blue APC; max 3 boxes/APC
- 21/3/2020, Day 2: MDA member-in-benefit of min 6 months in those clinic with 2 months supply, with blue APC; max 3 boxes/APC
- 24/3/2020, Day 3: non MDA member in those clinic with 1 & 2 month(s) supply who responded to the survey and MDA member-in-benefit of min 6 months with 3 months supply and Day 1 MDA members(2nd ration); max 3 boxes/APC
- 25/3/2020, Day 4: MDA member-in-benefit of min 6 months, with blue or yellow APC; limit to 1 box/APC
- 26/3/2020, Day 5: non MDA member, with blue or yellow APC; limit to 1 box/APC
4) What is the ordering process?
You will only need to fill up the pre-order form diligently. Following that, our Secretariat staffs will perform verification. Eligible orders will be compiled into a list and forwarded to the supplier. The payment and delivery of the order will be done entirely between you and the supplier.
5) What is the cost and shipping fee?
The charges, both the cost and the shipping fee as well as the duration of delivery varies according to locality and supplier. Further detail will be notified by the supplier on your order.
6) When will be the next order?
MDA will continue the effort to source for any additional supplies. Members will be notified if there is any. Please stay tune to our social media/Whatsapp and email blasts for immediate update.
We hope the above is able to shed some light for you.
Serving Together With You
President and his Council 2019/2021
Malaysian Dental Association