Trade Chairman message
Dr Teh Tat Beng
Dear esteemed trade partners,
Greetings from the Malaysian Dental Association (MDA)!
On behalf of President Dr Leong Kei Joe and his council, I am pleased to announce that the Malaysian Dental Association will again be organizing the 27th MDA Scientific Convention & Trade Exhibition (MDA SCATE 2020), the annual 3-day dental conference and exhibition.
Details are as below:
- Date: 14 -16 February 2020
- Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC), Kuala Lumpur
MDA SCATE has traditionally been one of the most sought after and well attended dental event in Malaysia. With the steady influx of new practitioners every year, the MDA Trade Committee anticipates an unstoppable surge in the dental supply market. MDA SCATE 2020 will definitely be a perfect marketing platform and showcase arena to attract the attention of the expected 4000 delegates and visitors. It is with great pride and honor that we invite your esteemed company to support and participate in MDA SCATE 2020 with the vision that the collaboration will enable your company to enjoy the most extensive exposure and networking opportunities with our delegates as well as visitors.
The dates for launching of sales are as below:
- 14th July – 21st July 2019, Launching of sales for 6 booths & above, and also booth selection for confirmed strategic partners (with confirmed 4 booths)
- 22nd – 28th July 2019, Launching of sales for 4 booths, and also booth selection for strategic partners (with confirmed 2 booths)
- 29th July – 4th August 2019, Booth selection for speaker sponsors
- Official launch trade booth sales will be on 5th August 2019
Please find the attached MDA SCATE 2020 Trade & Sponsorship Proposal for your kind reference. We hope you are able to identify the most suitable package for your esteemed company. Booth highlighted in colour had been taken up by sponsors and traders who took up 6 booths and above during our recent MDA MIDEC 2019. Please take note that your booth location will only be confirmed upon clearance of payment for the 50% deposit as required . Please refer to page 19 in the Trade & Sponsorship Proposal for the booking and payment procedures.
Kindly take the advantage of the pre-launch sale period and BOOK now!!!
I shall stay at your disposal should you have any inquiries. For further information, please send an email to:
- [email protected] (Attention Dr Teh Tat Beng) or
- [email protected] / [email protected] (Attention Miss Cornelia)
- Miss Cornelia is also contactable at +603-79976760 / +603-79976762 during office hours (8am-5pm).
Last but not the least; I take this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude to your esteemed company in advance for your continued support given to MDA.
Dr Teh Tat Beng
MDA SCATE 2020 Organising Committee
Malaysian Dental Association shall ensure that the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data is consistent with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ( 'PDPA' ). It is acknowledged that personal data collected and processed is obtained voluntarily and with your consent.
Copyright © Malaysian Dental Association. All rights reserved.
Web Graphic Design and copyrights are the property of VIVOHUB